Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A broccoli & goat cheese soup recipe! Because sometimes you need to step your cheese game up. Sure broccoli and cheddar soup is delicious, but this recipe is a little more earthy and adventurous. Imagine if broccoli and cheddar cheese soup grew up, went to college, took “a year off” to go backpacking through Europe, and returned with a fresh perspective on life. That’s kinda what this broccoli & goat cheese soup tastes like…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz broccoli florets
- 10 oz goat cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup almonds chopped
- In a large stockpot, combine chicken broth, heavy cream, broccoli florets, and goat cheese.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then drop to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in salt then remove from heat.
- Carefully transfer soup to a blender, or use a handheld immersion blender, and blend the soup.
- Add additional salt to taste as needed.
- Transfer to bowls and serve warm. Garnish with chopped almonds.
Don’t forget to PIN it for later.