Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon, then smoked! These low carb jalapeno poppers are majorly addictive…
Ingredients [ For 24 to 25 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 12 jalapenos whole, raw
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz bacon uncured, thinly sliced
- Hickory wood chips/pellets or choice of wood
- Start smoker with hickory wood or wood of your choice. Set at 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice each jalapeno in half length-wise.
- Scrape the insides out, taking care to remove all seeds.
- Evenly divide cream cheese between each jalapeno half.
- This will be 9.5 grams of cream cheese, or roughly 2 teaspoons, per jalapeno.
- Smooth and level out the cream cheese with a knife.
- Wrap each jalapeno half with a half slice of bacon. Pierce the center with a toothpick to hold the meat in place.
- Place the bacon wrapped jalapenos in the smoker and smoke for 1 hour.
Don’t forget to PIN it for later.