Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
One of my all-time favorite combos for dinner is pork chops and cabbage. Not only is it delicious, but it’s one of those meals that feels comforting and homey but comes together in under twenty minutes. In other words, another shining example of how the keto diet doesn’t have to be complicated. If you’ve got a frying pan and fifteen minutes to spare, you can totally rock this pork chops and cabbage recipe…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
The Pork Chops
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1/8 tsp coriander ground
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ghee
- 6 oz cabbage sliced into strips
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 tsp red chili flakes
- sea salt to taste
- Season each side of pork chops with coriander, garlic powder, and sea salt.
- Melt ghee in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Cook pork chops for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until they reach the desired temperature (145 degrees Fahrenheit for medium rare or 160F for medium).
- Let rest 5 minutes prior to slicing.
- In a medium skillet, bring cabbage, vinegar, broth, chili flakes, and sea salt to a boil over high heat.
- Stir occasionally, cooking until the liquid has cooked off and the edges of the cabbage begin to brown.
- Serve pork chops sliced with cabbage on the side.
Don’t forget to PIN it for later.