Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Salmon Florentine; because nine times out of ten, fish sounds a helluva lot better than chicken. Right? What can I say, I’m a seafood girl through and through! With salmon fillets in my fridge and a giant bag of fresh spinach, this combo was bound to happen. Despite its deceptively fancy sounding name, Salmon Florentine is not a complicated dish. In fact, it’s incredibly straightforward; even the clumsiest of cooks can pull off this delicious, healthy meal…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 3 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 10 oz spinach raw
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 16 oz salmon fillet skinless, cut into 2 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt ghee in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in spinach, vinegar, chili flakes, garlic, and 1/2 of the sea salt and black pepper.
- Mix to combine, then cover for 2 minutes.
- Remove cover, stir ingredients and continue cooking on the stovetop for 3 minutes.
- Place salmon fillets in a casserole dish and season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Divide the cooked spinach between the salmon, covering and shaping over the top of each fillet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until salmon is thoroughly cooked.
Don’t forget to PIN it for later.