Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate is amazing and so creamy. It’s made in the slow cooker for your convenience and perfect for holiday parties…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 1h 55 minutes ]
- 8 cups hot water
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 can ( 14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pour water into a large 7-quart slow cooker. Whisk in cocoa powder, milk, and vanilla. Whisk well to combine.
- Cover with lid and set on low heat until hot or ready to serve. (Once it is hot you can keep it on the warm setting so it doesn’t burn.)
- Serve in individual mugs and top with favorite toppings!
- Marshmallows, whipped cream, etc.