Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Have you ever baked stuffed celery before? It’s AMAZING! Stuffed celery in and of itself has always been at the top of my list for a favorite snack or holiday side dish, but baking celery in the oven brings it to a whole different level. The funny thing is, baked celery is pretty new to me. I was whipping up some stuffed celery sticks and thought: I wonder what would happen if I put these in the oven…? The answer, my dear friend, is magic. Celery + oven = effortless kitchen wizardry…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2.5 oz goat cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp basil dried, chopped
- 5 stalks celery rinsed, cut in half
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine goat cheese, garlic, basil in a small mixing bowl.
- Divide the goat cheese mixture between the celery stalks, stuffing the curved indent of the veggie.
- Line a casserole dish with the stuffed celery stalks and top with sea salt to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, until celery is cooked but not soggy.
Don’t forget to PIN it for later.