Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
spicy chicken sausage recipe! Huzzah! I know how much you guys all like unfussy, straightforward meal ideas. Mix a few things, throw it in the oven, and voila: dinnertime. If that sounds like your speed, you’re in luck today. I’m going to show you which storebought spicy chicken sausages are perfect for keto and share a fantastic recipe even the worst of cooks can pull off…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- salt to taste
- 5 links hot Italian chicken sausages Isernio’s
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small casserole dish, combine tomato, jalapeño, water, and salt.
- Place chicken sausages on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered. Season with salt to taste.
Don’t forget to PIN it for later.