Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas: Incredibly easy and delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas! This recipe is a set-it-and-forget-it meal your whole family will love. Ingredients…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 3h 55 minutes ]
- 3 lbs chicken, cut into 1-2 inch slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 12 medium gluten-free corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- Add sliced vegetables (peppers, onion, tomato) to slow cooker and top with soy sauce.
- Rub olive oil and fajita seasoning into chicken slices until evenly coated. Add chicken to slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours, OR on LOW for 7-8 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are soft.
- Add 1/2 cup cooked rice to plate and top each plate with chicken fajita mix