Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Stick to your plan and get going with this Low Carb Cheesecake, that’s keto friendly considering that it’s perfectly crustless. By keeping this recipe to basics like eggs and cream cheese, I was able to cut a sufficient amount of carbs.
Indulging in this delicious beauty will surely help your appetite when your craving a little something sweet.There’s no guarantee that you’ll stay in ketosis, but I know I didn’t have a problem with this little slice of delight. But just remember moderation is your friend, even if she tends to annoy you.
Ingredients [ For 8 to 10 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 3 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- • 1 cup of artificial sweetener
- • 1 teaspoons vanilla
- • ⅓ cup sour cream
- • 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat cream cheese until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Combine with sweetener, sour cream and vanilla extract, mixing for about 3 minutes.
- Gently add eggs one at a time. beating until thick and creamy, about one minute after each egg.
- Lightly grease the sides of a 9″ springform pan and put the springform on a baking sheet.
- Pour in the filling. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until puffy and lightly brown around the edges.
- Let cool for about 1-2 hours on wire rack. Cover, chill for at least 4 hours.
Protein 6.64g, Cals 278, Fat 26.70g, Carbs 3.31g, Fiber 0.00g — NET CARBS: 3.31g