Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This quick & easy cauliflower mock potato salad recipe is low carb, keto, paleo, gluten-free, whole 30, and healthy. It’s a crowd pleaser for everyone, too…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 05 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/3 cup Onion
- 1/3 cup Celery
- 2 large Eggs (hard boiled, chopped)
- Chives (for garnish – optional)
- Cook the cauliflower on the stove or in the microwave.
Stove method: Boil a pot of water with a tablespoon of salt. Add the cauliflower, and simmer until very tender (about 5 minutes). Drain well.
Microwave method: Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl with 2 tablespoons of water. Microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper, until smooth.
- Stir the cauliflower, onion, celery, and egg together with the dressing.
- If desired, garnish with chives and additional paprika.