Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Today I am sharing a recipe for a delicious One Point Cheesecake. Yup, one point per generous slice! It is probably not even that much since the entire cake is 4 points, but I call it 1 point for a slice just to be on the safe side. If you are on any type of Weight Watchers message board, then you have probably been seeing some form of this cheesecake…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- For cheesecake
- 3 eggs
- 6 packets of sweetener (stevia)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 3 cups of fat-free Greek Yogurt
- 1 box of Jello Sugar-Free pudding mix in Cheesecake flavor
- For strawberry topping:
- 1-pint strawberries, cleaned and cut
- 2 packets of sweetener (stevia)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- Beat 3 eggs with 6 packets of sweetener (stevia) and 1 tablespoon of vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add 3 cups of fat-free Greek Yogurt and 1 box of Jello Sugar-Free pudding mix in Cheesecake flavor.
- Beat all the ingredients until they are well blended.
- Scoop the cheesecake batter into a greased pan.Spread the batter around, trying to make it as even as possible.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees until firm.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before moving to the refrigerator to cool for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- To make the strawberry topping, clean and cut up a pint of strawberries.
- Add strawberries to a saucepan along with 2 packets of sweetener and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Cook on medium heat until the strawberries start to reduce and a syrup starts to form.
- You will still have large chunks of strawberries left over.
- Remove mixture from heat and let cool.
- Take ¼ cup of the strawberry mix and blend in a blender. Then drizzle over individual slices of cheesecake.