Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
How do you make pizza dough with just two ingredients? It is easy when one of the ingredients is Fage Fat-Free Total 0% Greek Yogurt and the other is self-rising flour. Is no self-rising flour? No problem…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- To make 2 balls of dough:
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- ½ cup Fage Total 0% fat-free Greek Yogurt
- For Pizza:
- ⅓ cup Kirkland Marinara sauce
- 2 oz Trader Joe’s Lite Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine self-rising flour and Greek yogurt to make the dough.
- Divide into two equal pieces. You can freeze one and use the other.
- Turn the dough you will be using a floured surface and knead.
- Roll out dough and place in a small greased pizza pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450. Keep an eye out for it not to get too brown.
- Remove from oven and top with sauce and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes, checking to make sure it doesn’t get too dark.