Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Packed full of flavor this slow cooker chipotle barbecue chicken has quickly become our family’s favorite barbecue chicken. with the traditional smoky heat from the chipotle seasoning and the sweetness from the barbecue sauce, this creates a mouthwatering combination…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 2h 55 minutes ]
- 18-ounce bottle of barbecue sauce, I used Baby Ray’s original
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds (approximately) chicken breast
- Place your crockpot on low, add chicken.
- Then mix all of the rest of the ingredients together and pour sauce mixture over the top of the chicken.
- The toss the chicken to coat.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or high for 2 to 3 hours, until the chicken is falling apart and tender.
- Serve with bread, naan, over rice, on top of a salad, even rolled up in a tortilla, so many things to do with this amazing Slow Cooker Chipotle Barbecue Chicken.