Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
My goodness, this creamy, dreamy, quick and easy spinach alfredo skillet lasagna is so damn delicious, you may not be able to stop eating it! The lazy person’s way to make lasagna, because, let’s be honest, large pieces of pasta are better than small pieces of pasta, and we all need a quick way to gobble up some large pieces of pasta…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 6 oz. Fresh spinach
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 C. Vegan butter, I used Earth Balance
- 1/4 C. All-purpose flour
- 2 C. Almond milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 1/4 C. White wine(optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1/3 C. Vegan Mozzarella, I used Trader Joe’s(optional_
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 12 oz. Lasagna sheets(about 3/4 of a 16oz. box)
- Start boiling water for the lasagna sheets. Cook according to package directions.
- Once the lasagna sheets are cooking. saute the spinach. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium-high. Add the garlic and spinach. Season with a bit of salt and pepper. Then just wilt the spinach, it should only take a minute or so. Remove the spinach from the pan.
- Make the alfredo sauce in the same pan: reduce heat to low and add the vegan butter, melt it, and add the flour. Whisk together and cook for a minute until it thickens a bit.
- Then add the almond milk, and white wine(if using). Whisk and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for a few minutes until it has thickened.
- Now add the nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. I felt like it needed a lot of salt.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. Once the lasagna sheets are done, drain. Then add the spinach to the alfredo sauce. Then I used kitchen shears to cut the lasagna sheets into smaller pieces, but you can add them whole or tear them.
- Toss the pasta sheets into the sauce. Then top with vegan mozzarella. Cover the skillet and let the vegan cheese melt for a few minutes.
- Serve immediately.