Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Being from an Italian family on the east coast, I love a good calzone. I was practically raised on this doughy, cheese filled treat. I am currently following the Weight Watchers Freestyle plan and I love how it gives me the flexibility to eat a ton of my favorite foods, like calzones. Lately, the people in my weight watchers meeting have been raving about 2 Ingredient Dough. I have used it to make everything from bagels to pretzels to pizza dough. Today I am sharing how to make a 2 Ingredient Dough Calzone using that same dough recipe. This large and delicious calzone is very filling and is 8 freestyle points. Try it and see why it is worth every point!…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- ½ cup self-rising flour (6 points)
- ½ cup Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt (0 Points)
- ¼ cup pasta sauce (1 point)
- ⅛ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella (1 point)
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ½ cup of self-rising flour and ½ cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface.
- Roll dough into a 6-inch circle.
- Scoop ¼ cup of 1 point pasta sauce on half of the circle, avoiding the edge as you will be folding and sealing the dough on this part.
- Add ⅛ cup of 1 point shredded mozzarella on top of the sauce.
- Fold over the dough and press to seal the edges.
- Spray top with cooking spray and sprinkle on Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in greased pan at 350 degrees for 22 minutes and then raise the temperature to 500 degrees for 2 minutes.